Apple-Banana Baby Food Recipe
Your baby is sure to love this mix of fruit flavors.
Total time: 23 S
- 2 apples peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tbsp. water
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 0g
- Steam the apples until very tender.
- Add apples, banana, and water to Twister jar, and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold lid with one hand, and use other hand to select "Sauces" or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Turn lid counterclockwise during blending.
To make this recipe a second- or third-stage food, omit the water and decrease the blending time.
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE