Appetizer Cheese Ball Recipe
This unique cheese ball will be the highlight of any party. Accompany this spread with Blendtec's Gluten-Free Crackers, pita bread, or sliced apples and pears.
Total time: 20 S
- 2 oz. blue cheese crumbled
- 3 oz. cheddar cheese crumbled
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 8 oz. Neufchâtel cheese
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Sodium: 364mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 8g
- Add pecans to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 3–5 times or until finely chopped. Pour onto flat surface.
- Add all other ingredients to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10–15 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated.
- Remove mixture from jar and form a ball. Roll ball in pecans.
- Cover with plastic, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE