Appetizer Cheese Ball Recipe
This unique cheese ball will be the highlight of any party. Accompany this spread with Blendtec's Gluten-Free Crackers, pita bread, or sliced apples and pears.
Total time: 20 S
- 2 oz. blue cheese crumbled
- 3 oz. cheddar cheese crumbled
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 8 oz. Neufchâtel cheese
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Sodium: 364mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 8g
- Add pecans to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 3–5 times or until finely chopped. Pour onto flat surface.
- Add all other ingredients to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10–15 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated.
- Remove mixture from jar and form a ball. Roll ball in pecans.
- Cover with plastic, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? A good chocolate peanut butter smoothie is packed with the protein a...VIEW RECIPE
If you are living an active lifestyle, it can be hard to keep the refrigerator stocked with enough healthy ingredient...VIEW RECIPE