Beauty · 11 comments ·
Almond Facial Recipe
Freshen your face with the protein, vitamins, and other nutrients found in the almond pulp in this facial mask.
Total time: 15 S
- 1/2 cup almond pulp
- 1/4 avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/3 banana
- Serving Size:
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Add all ingredients to Twister jar in order listed and place Twister lid on jar.
- Hold Twister lid and with other hand press speed up to "Speed 3".
- Turn the Twister lid counterclockwise during blending. Stop at 15 seconds.
- Apply to face and allow to set for 20 minutes.
- Remove facial with a damp cloth.
You can make this recipe in one of our other jars, the Twister jar just works better. You will most likely need to double the recipe, and you will have to stop the blender and scrape the sides.
I also would like to know what almond pulp is. Thank you.
Hello… quick question: what is almond "pulp"? Thanks a lot!
Will almond meal work?
When you make almond milk, strain it through a cheese cloth. The non liquid part is your almond pulp :)
Leave a comment