Vegan Cheese Ball
Whether you're throwing a New Year's Eve party, attending one or staying in, this non-cheese ball is a really tasty (seriously, even if you're not vegan, this stuff is yummy!) and easy appetizer to make!
Enjoy! And, as always, let us know what you think by commenting here or on the recipe page.
1½ cups raw cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
¾ tsp kosher or sea salt
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
1½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
1 tsp fresh parsley
- Add almonds to Twister jar and secure Gripper lid. Press "Pulse" 5-7 times. Dump onto flat surface.
- Add cashews to jar and place Twister lid on top of jar. Blend on a high speed (speed 7) for 40 seconds. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and blend on a high speed (speed 7) until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Dump mixture over chopped almonds and form a ball. Coat surface of ball with chopped almonds.
- Chill for at least 2 hours. Let vegan cheese ball sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite veggies or vegan crackers.