Peppermint Brownies & Gingerbread Waffles [Recipe Videos]
The holidays are upon us, and the smell of baking is in the air. We've put together two great recipes, along with videos, that are sure to please both friends and family this holiday season. Give one, or both, a try and let us know what you think in the comments below.
¾ cup butter, melted
⅔ cup semisweet chocolate chips
6 candy canes, divided
3 large eggs
½ cup cocoa powder
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
⅞ cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add 2 ½ candy canes to WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 1-2 times. Put the broken candy cane pieces into a separate bowl.
- Add butter and chocolate chips, and 3½ candy canes to WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter" or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times.
- Add flour and secure lid. Pulse 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
- Pour into greased 9-x-9-inch or 11-x-7-inch pan. Garnish the brownies with remaining candy cane pieces.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Get nutrition information and the full recipe on the Blendtec Recipes page.
1 cup low-fat milk
2 tbsp granulated sugar
3 tbsp butter, melted
¼ cup unsulphured molasses
2 large eggs
1½ cup all-purpose flour
1½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground ginger
¾ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ jar or FourSide jar in order listed. Secure lid and select “Batter” or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds. Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat and grease waffle iron. Pour appropriate amount of batter onto waffle iron, and cook until done. Repeat with remaining batter.
To keep the first few waffles warm while the rest cook, place them in a single layer on a baking sheet inside a 200°F oven. Get nutrition information and the full recipe on the Blendtec Recipes page.
Leave a comment