BreadsticksGet the full recipe on the Blendtec Recipes page. This dough recipe is perfect for a small batch of breadsticks. Make it your own by adding spices, herbs or cheese. It's the perfect side for a pasta dish. You could also serve it as an appetizer with a side of sauce, such as our Oven-Roasted Tomato Sauce. Try it and let us know what you think in the comments below.
¼ cup warm water
1 tsp dry active yeast
1 tsp honey
1/8 tsp salt
1 ½ tsp olive oil
¾ cup all-purpose flour
- Add first 3 ingredients to Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar. Hold Twister lid with one hand, and with other hand press Pulse 2 times, then allow yeast to proof 5-10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order listed and place Twister lid on jar. Hold Twister lid and with other hand, press Pulse 6-8 times until all flour is incorporated and dough ball forms.
- Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and heat baking stone or pan in oven.
- Allow dough to rise in jar with lid secure until doubled.
- Roll out dough on a well-oiled or floured surface.
- Place rolled-out dough breadsticks on preheated baking stone or pan. Add herbs or cheese to breadsticks, if desired.
- Bake in oven until golden brown, approximately 6-10 minutes. Allow to cool 3-5 minutes before serving.