Vegan Cheese BallA vegan spin on a party favorite, this non-cheese ball will leave your guests wanting more!
dry roasted almonds
raw cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
kosher or sea salt
fresh lemon juice
- Add almonds to Twister jar and secure Gripper lid. Press "Pulse" 5-7 times. Dump onto flat surface.
- Add cashews to jar and place Twister lid on top of jar. Blend on a high speed for 40 seconds. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and blend on a high speed until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Dump mixture over chopped almonds and form a ball. Coat surface of ball with chopped almonds.
- Chill for at least 2 hours. Let vegan cheese ball sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite veggies or vegan crackers.
- Servings 9.0
- Sodium 200 mg
- Serving Size 2 tbsp
- Carbohydrates 7 g
- Calories 130
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 10 g
- Sugar 2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Protein 5 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.