Crustless Veggie QuicheWhipping up a delicious quiche has never been easier! This healthy breakfast dish has no crust, so it has fewer calories than a traditional quiche.
cheddar cheese, grated and divided
green onions, trimmed & halved
green bell pepper
red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350˚F degrees.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of grated cheese over the bottom of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Add eggs, green onions, green pepper, red pepper, milk, and salt to the WildSide+ Jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Medium-Low speed for 10-20 seconds.
- Add spinach to jar and pulse 3-4 times.
- Pour over cheese in pie plate and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Servings 6.0
- Sodium 360 mg
- Serving Size 1 slice
- Carbohydrates 2 g
- Calories 140
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 9 g
- Sugar 1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Protein 10 g
- Cholesterol 200 mg
Instead of a pie plate, divide evenly among 6 ramekins and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until almost set.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.