Apple-Cinnamon SyrupTry this delicious syrup on your next waffles, pancakes, or french toast.
apples, quartered and cored
- Add all ingredients except cornstarch to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" or blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Pour mixture into saucepan, add cornstarch, and mix.
- Cook syrup over medium heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Servings 12.0
- Sodium 0 mg
- Serving Size 1 tbsp
- Carbohydrates 8 g
- Calories 32
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 0 g
- Sugar 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Protein 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.