Whole Wheat PancakesThese wholesome pancakes, also known as pioneer pancakes, are perfectly paired with peach butter and Blendtec's Raspberry-Maple Syrup.
- Add milk and wheat berries to FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a High speed for 50 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 5–7 times to incorporate remaining ingredients.
- Allow batter to rest 5 minutes.
- Pour ½ cup batter onto greased, heated griddle, and cook approximately 1 minute or until bubbles break surface of pancake and underside is golden brown. Flip and cook for approximately 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately or keep warm in oven at 200°F, loosely wrapped in foil.
- Servings 6.0
- Sodium 270 mg
- Serving Size 2 pancakes
- Carbohydrates 31 g
- Calories 210
- Fiber 4 g
- Fat 7 g
- Sugar 7 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Protein 7 g
- Cholesterol 70 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.