Vegan Apple PancakesThis hearty and healthy vegan pancake is full of whole grains.
apple, quartered and cored
whole wheat flour
kosher or sea salt
- Add water, almonds and apple to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" cycle or blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to the jar and secure lid.
- Select "Batters" cycle or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Allow batter to rest 5 minutes.
- Heat griddle or other pan over medium to medium high heat and grease. Pour approximately ¼ cup batter onto heated pan and cook approximately 1 minute or until bubbles break the surface of the pancake and the underside is golden brown. Flip and cook for approximately 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately or keep warm in the oven at 200˚F loosely wrapped in foil.
- Servings 9.0
- Sodium 380 mg
- Serving Size 2 pancakes
- Carbohydrates 24 g
- Calories 150
- Fiber 7 g
- Fat 4.5 g
- Sugar 2 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Protein 5 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
To make this recipe in the FourSide jar, decrease measurements by one third.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.