Pumpkin-Banana MuffinsIndulge in these seasonal muffins, which are perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a sweet afternoon treat.
whole wheat flour
kosher or sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add first 4 ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" or blend on Medium High (speed 6 or 7) for 50-60 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 7–10 times or until dry ingredients are barely incorporated; do not overblend.
- Allow batter to rest 5–10 minutes. Pour muffin batter into muffin tin. Bake for 15–18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- Servings 12.0
- Sodium 177 mg
- Serving Size 1 muffin
- Carbohydrates 19 g
- Calories 103
- Fiber 2.5 g
- Fat 2 g
- Sugar 11 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Protein 3 g
- Cholesterol 35 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.