Peppermint BrowniesTaste the flavors of the season in these tasty mint brownies which are sure to be a hit at any holiday party.
semisweet chocolate chips
candy canes, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add 2 ½ candy canes to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 1-2 times. Put the broken candy cane pieces into a separate bowl.
- Add butter and chocolate chips, and 3½ candy canes to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times.
- Add flour and secure lid. "Pulse" 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
- Pour into greased 9-x-9-inch or 11-x-7-inch pan. Garnish the brownies with remaining candy cane pieces.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Servings 15.0
- Sodium 83 mg
- Serving Size 1 piece
- Carbohydrates 30 g
- Calories 237
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Fat 13 g
- Sugar 21 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Protein 3 g
- Cholesterol 67 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.