Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy BitesThe perfect pick-me-up for an afternoon (or morning) snack!
- Add oats and ground flax to Twister jar.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla and honey and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 20 seconds. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Stir or pulse in chocolate chips.
- Shape into 1” balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Servings 16.0
- Sodium 0 mg
- Serving Size 1 energy bite
- Carbohydrates 8 g
- Calories 80
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 5 g
- Sugar 4 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Protein 3 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
If you use agave instead of honey, you may need to increase amount to create the right texture.
To make in WildSide+ or FourSide jar, increase ingredients by 1.5 (see below) and follow instructions above. You may need to stop blending and scrape sides down if cavitation occurs.
1 ½ cup oats
3 tbsp ground flax seed
¾ cup peanut butter
1 ½ tsp vanilla
3 tbsp honey
½ cup chocolate chips
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.