PB Chocolate Flourless MuffinsThese moist, chocolatey muffins are gluten free, dairy free, oil free and refined sugar free.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add all ingredients except peanut butter chips to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Select "Dips" cycle or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Pour batter into greased or lined muffin tin (about ¼ cup batter per muffin). Optionally, sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until done.
- Servings 10.0
- Sodium 135 mg
- Serving Size 1 muffin
- Carbohydrates 15 g
- Calories 130
- Fiber 2 g
- Fat 6 g
- Sugar 9 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Protein 5 g
- Cholesterol 20 mg
The peanut butter powder is used to cut down fat and calories. If you'd like, you can use another 1/3 cup of peanut butter instead of the powder but you'll want to decrease the almond milk to 3 tbsp.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.