Mango Margarita Ice PopsThese refreshing mango ice pops are great on a hot day; or anytime you're in the mood for a cool treat. After trying this recipe, get creative and experiment with different fruits.
agave nectar (or your choice of sweetener, to taste)
berries or other fruit, optional
- Add all ingredients, except optional fruit, to FourSide or WildSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds, filling ¾ full.
- If desired, add optional fruit, dividing evenly among molds.
- Freeze ice pops until solid.
- Servings 4.0
- Sodium 15 mg
- Serving Size 3 fl oz
- Carbohydrates 17 g
- Calories 100
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Fat 1.5 g
- Sugar 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Protein 1 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
For an alcohol-free version, substitute 1½ ounces water for tequila and ¼ teaspoon orange extract for triple sec.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.