Loaded Baked Potato SoupA creamy potato soup which includes all the toppings of a loaded baked potato. This soup is a whole meal and can be the centerpiece for a casual weekend dinner.
light sour cream
green onion, trimmed & halved
reduced fat cheddar cheese
ground black pepper
Yukon Gold potatoes, baked or boiled
slices of bacon, cooked & divided
- Add milk, sour cream, green onion, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and 1 baked potato to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Soup" or "Hot" or "90" cycle or blend on a high speed for 90 seconds.
- Add the second potato and bacon and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 2-4 times to chop and incorporate ingredients for a chunky potato soup.
- Serve soup and garnish with desired baked potato toppings.
- Servings 3.0
- Sodium 600 mg
- Serving Size 1 1⁄4 cup
- Carbohydrates 27 g
- Calories 240
- Fiber 2 g
- Fat 9 g
- Sugar 9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Protein 16 g
- Cholesterol 30 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.