Homemade Instant OatmealEasily replace this store-bought staple in your pantry with a healthier (and custom) version.
quick oats, divided
dried fruit of choice
nonfat dried milk
- Add 2 cups oats, dried fruit, chia seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, brown sugar and dried milk to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 5-7 times to chop ingredients.
- Add remaining cup of oats and press "Pulse" 2-3 times to incorporate.
- Store in an airtight container or in small, plastic bags.
- To prepare oatmeal, pour 2/3 cup boiling water over 1/3 cup oatmeal mixture and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Servings 9.0
- Sodium 30 mg
- Serving Size ⅓ cup
- Carbohydrates 32 g
- Calories 180
- Fiber 5 g
- Fat 3.5 g
- Sugar 10 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Protein 6 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.