Holiday Cranberry CookiesThese hearty cranberry cookies with a hint of cinnamon spice make the perfect treat to share with friends and family this holiday season.
brown sugar, packed
kosher or sea salt
white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add first 4 ingredients to jar and secure lid.
- Blend on Speed 1 (Low) for 15 seconds.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and 1 cup oats to jar and secure lid.
- Blend on Speed 1 (Low) for 10-15 seconds.
- Using a Spoonula or rubber scraper, fold in remaining oats, cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Spoon tablespoon size balls onto parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350°F.
- Servings 33.0
- Sodium 65 mg
- Serving Size 1 cookie
- Carbohydrates 12 g
- Calories 90
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 4 g
- Sugar 6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Protein 1 g
- Cholesterol 15 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.