Guacamole Cheese DipThis dip travels well, so whether the party is at your place or at a friend's, bring it along to please any crowd!
green onions, trimmed and roughly chopped
shredded cheddar cheese
fresh lime juice
kosher or sea salt
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 7-9 times to chop the ingredients.
- Use a rubber scraper to push the ingredients close to the blade.
- Run on a low speed for 1-20 seconds until ingredients are well-mixed.
- Pour into serving dish and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
*Alternative: Serve warm by heating in the microwave or toaster oven.
- Servings 14.0
- Sodium 180 mg
- Serving Size 2 tbsp
- Carbohydrates 0.003 g
- Calories 92
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Fat 8 g
- Sugar 1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Protein 3 g
- Cholesterol 16 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.