Green Smoothie PancakesCelebrate St. Patrick’s Day right this year! These pancakes have all the goodness of traditional whole wheat pancakes, with a bright green color and the health benefits of greens!
- Add milk, wheat berries, spinach, and flax seeds to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a high speed for 50 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid. Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Allow batter to rest 5 minutes.
- Heat griddle or other pan over medium to medium high heat and grease. Pour approximately ¼ cup batter onto heated pan and cook approximately 1 minute or until bubbles break the surface of the pancake and the underside is golden brown. Flip and cook for approximately 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately, or keep warm in the oven at 200°F loosely wrapped in foil.
- Servings 7.0
- Sodium 142 mg
- Serving Size 2 pancakes
- Carbohydrates 31 g
- Calories 180
- Fiber 5 g
- Fat 4 g
- Sugar 8 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Protein 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 920 mg
Substitute 1⅓ cup of flour in place of the wheat berries.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.