Best BrowniesStep out of the box, and give this recipe a try. These rich, fudgy brownies are irresistible.
butter, softened or melted
semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add butter and chocolate chips to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select "Batters" or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times.
- Add flour and secure lid. Pulse 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
- Pour into greased 9"x9" or 11"x7" pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Servings 15.0
- Sodium 80 mg
- Serving Size 1 piece
- Carbohydrates 36 g
- Calories 270
- Fiber 2 g
- Fat 15 g
- Sugar 27 g
- Saturated Fat 7 g
- Protein 3 g
- Cholesterol 65 mg
If you're a nut lover, fold 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans into batter. If you're a chocolate lover, fold 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips into batter.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.