Baba GanoushServe this nutritious Middle Eastern dip with veggies, pita bread or whole wheat naan.
cloves garlic, halved
fresh lemon juice
olive oil, optional garnish
paprika, optional garnish
chopped parsley, optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and line baking sheet with parchment.
- Prick eggplant with fork several times, and place flesh-side down on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool slightly and peel off eggplant skin.
- Add cooked eggplant flesh, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, and salt to jar and secure lid.
- Select "Dips" cycle or blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed for 20-30 seconds.
- Transfer to serving bowl, and garnish with oil, paprika, and parsley.
Delicious served with our Whole Wheat Naan.
- Servings 7.0
- Sodium 60 mg
- Serving Size 1/4 cup
- Carbohydrates 7 g
- Calories 70
- Fiber 3 g
- Fat 4.5 g
- Sugar 2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Protein 2 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.