Almond Poppy Seed BreadWith brunch, as a snack, dessert or tea party, this bread is versatile and goes well with so many things.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add eggs, apple, canola oil, water, and ¼ cup almonds to WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Select "Whole Juice" or blend on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Add 1 cup soy milk, lemon juice, 1½ tsp almond extract, vanilla extract, and sugar to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3-4 times.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, and flour to jar and secure lid. Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add poppy seeds to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 1-2 times.
- Pour batter into two greased 8"x 4" loaf pans. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
To prepare glaze (optional): Add 3 tbsp soy milk, 1 tsp almond extract, and powdered sugar to clean WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Select "Batters" or blend on a Medium Low speed for 30 seconds and pour over cooled bread. Sprinkle sliced almonds on top.
- Servings 20.0
- Sodium 115 mg
- Serving Size 1 slice
- Carbohydrates 36.5 g
- Calories 210
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 6 g
- Sugar 23 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 30 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.