How to Make Peanut Butter in Your Blendtec
Homemade peanut butter is a favorite among many Blendtec enthusiasts. When making nut butters, we highly recommend using our Twister jar, however, we understand that not everyone has one. While our Twister jar makes thicker blends much easier, it’s not necessary. Below, you will find instructions for making peanut butter with your FourSide, WildSide+ or Twister jar!
3 cups roasted and unsalted peanuts
1 tsp kosher salt
2 tbsp peanut oil
FourSide or WildSide+ Jar
- Add peanuts and salt to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on Low speed for 15 seconds, then increase speed to High and blend until 50 seconds.
- Using a spatula or Spoonula, move peanuts towards center of jar, add oil and secure lid.
- Blend on medium to medium-low speed for 50 seconds, then blend on medium to medium-high speed for 50 seconds.
You can also make peanut butter without the added oil. Instead of adding the oil after the second cycle, simply blend the peanut butter for an additional 50 seconds on Low speed. Then, continue blending for two additional cycles as directed above.
- Reduce ingredients by ½.
- Add peanuts and salt to Twister Jar.
- Blend on a medium to medium-high speed for 50 seconds or until desired texture is reached. Turn lid counterclockwise while blending.
Get nutrition information and full recipe on the Blendtec Recipes page.