Whipped Chocolate GanacheThis truly decadent frosting tastes great and is so easy to make!
dark chocolate, chopped
- Place chocolate chips in a heat-safe bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream until it starts to boil and remove from heat.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate chips and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Mix ganache until smooth. Place in refrigerator until chilled, approximately 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and pour into FourSide or WildSide+ jar.
- Blend on a Low to Medium-Low speed for 30-40 seconds until color turns to a lighter brown. At this point the ganache should hold its shape.
- Spread whipped ganache or place in piping bag and pipe over cupcakes.
- Servings 42.0
- Sodium 0 mg
- Serving Size 1 tbsp
- Carbohydrates 5 g
- Calories 60
- Fiber 0 g
- Fat 5 g
- Sugar 5 g
- Saturated Fat 3 g
- Protein 0 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.