Rocky Road CupcakesThis recipe takes the classic flavors of Rocky Road ice cream and puts them in a scrumptious cupcake.
butter, softened & divided
plain Greek yogurt
eggs, at room temperature
sifted all-purpose flour
chocolate chips, optional
mini marshmallows, optional
chopped nuts, optional
shredded coconut, optional
- Preheat oven to 350ᵒ. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Add butter, yogurt, eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla to WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 10 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients and secure lid.
- Blend on a Low speed for 20-30 seconds until dry ingredients are mixed.
- Fold in optional ingredients if using.
- Place 3 tbsp of batter in muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Repeat step 7 with remaining batter.
Try this with our Whipped Chocolate Ganache.
- Servings 34.0
- Sodium 120 mg
- Serving Size 1 cupcake
- Carbohydrates 16 g
- Calories 100
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 3.5 g
- Sugar 10 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Protein 2 g
- Cholesterol 25 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.