PlaydoughPlaytime at a standstill? Come to the rescue with this simple recipe for playdough and you're an instant hero!
- Add ingredients to WildSide+ or FourSide jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on a Medium speed for 75 seconds.
- Use spatula to remove playdough from jar.
- If you’d like to add color to your dough, place it in a stainless steel bowl and add a few drops of food coloring. While wearing latex gloves, knead the food coloring gently into the dough, until desired color is reached.
- Allow to cool before handling.
- Store in an airtight container.
NOTE: You may need to add more flour depending on your climate. If it's too sticky, continue to add flour a little at a time until desired consistency is reached.
There is no nutritional information for this recipe.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.