Deviled EggsMake the creamiest yolk mixture for Deviled Eggs in your Blendtec with this 5-ingredient classic recipe.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolk and add yolks to Twister jar.
- Add mayonnaise, ground mustard and pickle relish to jar and secure Twister lid.
- "Pulse" 6-8 times, or until incorporated. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise while blending.
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
- Servings 24.0
- Sodium 60 mg
- Serving Size 1/2 egg
- Carbohydrates 0 g
- Calories 70
- Fiber 0 g
- Fat 6 g
- Sugar 0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Protein 3 g
- Cholesterol 95 mg
To make yolk mixture in FourSide, Mini WildSide or WildSide+ jar, add yolks to jar and secure lid. "Pulse" 3-5 times. Add mayonnaise and ground mustard, secure lid and "Pulse" 3-5 times. Scrape mixture in corners of jar back down to blade, secure lid and "Pulse" another 3-5 times. Add pickle relish, secure lid and "Pulse" 2-3 times.
Depending on the kind of mayonnaise you use, you may need to add some salt.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.