Coconut Lime BarsA pistachio and coconut graham crust complements the tangy lime filling. Try garnishing this tart treat with whipped cream and a slice of lime.
graham crackers, quartered
coconut oil, melted
fresh lime juice
1 (14 oz) can
sweetened condensed milk
lime zest, ½” x ½” piece
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make crust, add graham crackers to FourSide or WildSide+ Jar and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 3-5 times.
- Add next 4 ingredients and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 6-8 times until crust reaches a coarse crumb texture.
- Press crust evenly onto bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- Bake crust for 10-12 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool (leave oven on).
- To make filling, add remaining ingredients to clean jar and secure lid. Select “Sauces” or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Spread filling evenly over crust using a spatula. Bake, until filling is just set, approximately 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Servings 16.0
- Sodium 100 mg
- Serving Size 1 piece
- Carbohydrates 28 g
- Calories 200
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 8 g
- Sugar 24 g
- Saturated Fat 5 g
- Protein 5 g
- Cholesterol 37 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.