Chocolate Zucchini CakeZucchini never tasted so good! This moist cake is sweet (but not too sweet) and is great for any chocolate lover. Don’t skimp on the crumb topping – it makes this cake!
plain or vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
zucchini, trimmed and quartered
unsweetened cocoa powder
kosher or sea salt
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Add butter, yogurt, sugar, eggs, vanilla, buttermilk and zucchini to WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Select "Batters" cycle (if you don't have a "Batters" cycle, blend on a Medium to Medium-Low speed (speed 4) for 30 seconds).
- Add flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 8-10 times until ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour batter into greased 9x13 non-stick pan.
- For crumb topping, add brown sugar and walnuts to clean WildSide+ jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3-5 times until nuts are chopped to desired texture.
- Add brown sugar nut mix to chocolate chips and sprinkle evenly on top of cake.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until done. Allow to cool for at least one hour before cutting.
- Servings 20.0
- Sodium 240 mg
- Serving Size 1 slice
- Carbohydrates 30 g
- Calories 220
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 10 g
- Sugar 16 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Protein 4 g
- Cholesterol 30 mg
You can make this in the FourSide jar but it may take a little more blending. Dicing the zucchini into smaller pieces will help.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.