BreadsticksThis simple and straightforward dough is perfect for making a small batch of breadsticks. You can also spice these breadsticks up with herbs, spices, or cheese.
dry active yeast
- Add first 3 ingredients to Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar. Hold Twister lid with one hand, and with other hand press "Pulse" 2 times, then allow yeast to proof 5-10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order listed and place Twister lid on jar. Hold Twister lid and with other hand, press "Pulse" 6-8 times until all flour is incorporated and dough ball forms. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and heat baking stone or pan in oven.
- Allow dough to rise in jar with lid secure until doubled.
- Divide dough into 6 pieces and roll out into breadstick shapes on a well-oiled or floured surface.
- Place rolled-out dough breadsticks on preheated baking stone or pan. Add herbs or cheese to breadsticks, if desired.
- Bake in oven until golden brown, approximately 6-10 minutes. Allow to cool 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Servings 6.0
- Sodium 40 mg
- Serving Size 1 breadstick
- Carbohydrates 13 g
- Calories 72
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Fat 1.5 g
- Sugar 1 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Protein 2 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.