Basil-Pistachio PestoSpread this flavorful pesto on crusty bread as an appetizer, or toss with your favorite pasta to serve as an entrée or side dish.
basil leaves, lightly packed
shelled and roasted pistachios
grated Parmesan cheese
ground black pepper
- Add oil, garlic, and basil to FourSide jar; push basil down into oil and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 6–8 times or until basil is roughly chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients in order listed and secure lid.
- "Pulse" 4–6 times or until mixture is a course puree reached.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Servings 10.0
- Sodium 110 mg
- Serving Size 2 tbsp
- Carbohydrates 2 g
- Calories 140
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 14 g
- Sugar 0 g
- Saturated Fat 3 g
- Protein 3 g
- Cholesterol 3 mg
To reduce the calories per serving, substitute some of the olive oil with vegetable broth or chicken broth.
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.