Almond MilkAlmond milk is great for cereals, desserts, and savory-sweet dishes. Almonds are an alkaline nut, and one serving provides ⅓ of your daily dose of vitamin E.
- Add water and soaked almonds to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Whole Juice" or blend on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Strain milk through nut milk bag or cheesecloth to remove almond skins and pulp.*
- Rinse blender jar, place strained almond milk back in jar with remaining ingredients and secure lid.
- Press "Pulse" 3–5 times to combine thoroughly. Serve or store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
*Nutritional information will vary based on how much almond pulp is removed from milk.
- Servings 4.0
- Sodium 150 mg
- Serving Size 8 fl oz
- Carbohydrates 8 g
- Calories 60
- Fiber 1 g
- Fat 2.5 g
- Sugar 7 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Protein 1 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Keep the almond pulp and dehydrate it to use as defatted almond meal in other recipes, like our Vegan Berry Smoothie, Almond Hummus, Almond Facial, and Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
Signup for our email list and receive recipes, tips & an occasional marketing message.