Rich in vegetables and high in protein, this quick dish is perfect when you're short on time.
Total time: 13 M 20 S
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets steamed
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 green pepper roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 onion roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 212mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 7g
- Add eggs and milk to FourSide or WildSide+ jar and secure lid.
- Select “Batter” or run on a Medium-Low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar and secure lid. Run on a Low speed for 5 seconds.
- Pour into 6- to 8-inch skillet; cover.
- Cook on medium-low heat for 8–12 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Remove skillet from heat, and let stand until eggs are fully cooked, with no egg liquid remaining. Cut into wedges.