Serve this dip in individual tomato cups for perfectly portioned appetizers. This is delicious when accompanied with crostini.
Total time: 20 S
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 4 oz. Neufchâtel cheese
- 2 chunks onion approximately ¼ cup
- 1 jalapeño pepper cored and seeded*
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 lb. shrimp peeled, deveined and steamed
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 160mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Add all ingredients* except shrimp to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 4–6 times in order to chop jalapeno and onion.
- Remove lid and use spatula to scrape food back into center of jar. Add shrimp to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times until desired consistency is reached.
Notes: *To kick up the heat of this dip, reserve some of the seeds and veins from the jalapenos and add before blending.
For tomato cups:
- Slice off ½" from top of each vine-ripened tomato.
- With small spoon, gently scoop out and discard pulp to create hollow shell.
- Turn tomatoes upside down on large plate lined with paper towel to drain tomatoes while preparing the dip.
- Once drained, fill tomato cups with dip.