Skinny Peach Berry Smoothie
This non-green smoothie (with greens) tastes just like one you could purchase at a smoothie shop without the hefty price tag.
Total time: 01 M
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 medium fresh peach halved and pitted
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 tsp. stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup fresh kale trimmed
- Serving Size: 10 fl. oz.
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 55mg
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or blend on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE