Skinny Peach Berry Smoothie
This non-green smoothie (with greens) tastes just like one you could purchase at a smoothie shop without the hefty price tag.
Total time: 01 M
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 medium fresh peach halved and pitted
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 tsp. stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup fresh kale trimmed
- Serving Size: 10 fl. oz.
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 55mg
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or blend on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE