Serve this luscious lemon dessert with a few fresh berries.
Total time: 01 M 15 S
- 1 1/2 cups raw almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups cashews soaked overnight and rinsed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw agave nectar
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 27g
- Protein: 10g
- Add almonds and coconut to jar and secure lid. Blend on a low speed for 35 seconds.
- Add ¼ cup agave nectar to jar and mix with spatula.
- Grease pie plate. Press nut mixture into pie plate and chill in refrigerator.
- Add remaining ingredients to jar in order listed and secure lid. Blend at a medium speed for 40 seconds.
- Using spatula, pour and spread lemon filling into crust.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.