Take advantage of seasonal fresh peaches or purchase frozen fruit to make this frozen treat.
Total time: 45 S
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium fresh peach halved & pitted
- 2 drops almond extract
- 16 oz. frozen peach slices approximately 3 cups
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 2g
- Add first 4 ingredients to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 6–8 times to blend fresh peach.
- Add frozen peaches and secure lid. Select "Frozen Yogurt" (or blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 30 seconds) and serve.