Peach Frozen Yogurt
Take advantage of seasonal fresh peaches or purchase frozen fruit to make this frozen treat.
Total time: 45 S
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium fresh peach halved & pitted
- 2 drops almond extract
- 16 oz. frozen peach slices approximately 3 cups
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 19g
- Protein: 2g
- Add first 4 ingredients to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 6–8 times to blend fresh peach.
- Add frozen peaches and secure lid. Select "Frozen Yogurt" (or blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium to Medium-High speed for 30 seconds) and serve.
This whole juice recipe comes from Christiann Koepke (christiannkoepke.com) and is full of fiber, vitamin C, potassiu...VIEW RECIPE
Sip this sweet beverage, which combines coconut milk with a refreshing touch of tart lime flavor.VIEW RECIPE