Cranberry & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
These hearty cranberry cookies with a hint of cinnamon spice make the perfect treat to share with friends and family this holiday season.
Total Time: 25 S
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 65mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 1g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add first 4 ingredients to jar and secure lid.
- Blend on Speed 1 (Low) for 15 seconds.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and 1 cup oats to jar and secure lid.
- Blend on Speed 1 (Low) for 10-15 seconds.
- Using a Spoonula or rubber scraper, fold in remaining oats, cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Spoon tablespoon size balls onto parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350°F.
This sippable, decadent dessert is a sweet balance between banana and the deep caramel taste of cajeta. Drizzling the...VIEW RECIPE
Get the flavor of an Orange Creamsicle in a light, refreshing green smoothie. This creamy treat is so tasty, everyone...VIEW RECIPE