This Cuban cocktail is the perfect addition to any backyard party or summer barbecue. The minty flavor makes this one of the most refreshing cocktails out there, and making it blended only adds another layer of flair. You'll have all of your friends feeling like they're on a cruise ship with these frozen mojitos.
Some mojito recipes can be somewhat labor-intensive because you are supposed to muddle the mint. Tossing the mint in your Blendtec instead produces the same delicious minty flavor without the hassle.
With all of the mint muddling, the mojito becomes as simple and delicious as it looks.
You are highly encouraged to add your own flair to your next mojito. Here are some of our suggestions:
- Set some mint leaves aside to add to the top of your frozen mojito
- Cut some limes to garnish your glass
- Try adding some fresh berries or flavored rum like pineapple or coconut
- Instead of rum, try white tequila and creme de cassis
Total time: 35 S
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 11 fresh mint leaves
- 3 fresh mint sprigs optional
- 2 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 4 fl. oz. light rum
- Serving Size: 6 fl. oz.
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 22g
- Protein: 0g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select "Ice Crush" or blend on a Medium-Low speed for 30-40 seconds.
- Pour into glasses, and garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.