Try substituting white rice with this paleo and diabetic-friendly cauliflower rice recipe. With the help of your Blendtec blender, this is a breeze to make.
Total time: 10 S
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets and divided
- 2 tbsp. olive oil optional
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt optional
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper optional
- Serving Size: 1⁄2 cup
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add half of the cauliflower florets to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and cover with water.
- Secure lid and press "Pulse" 4-5 times until cauliflower is chopped into small pieces that resemble rice.
- Strain cauliflower rice and repeat with remaining cauliflower florets.
- If using olive oil, salt & pepper, coat evenly over cauliflower rice.
- Spread a single layer on a rimmed cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until rice is soft.