Easy Cauliflower Rice
Try substituting white rice with this paleo and diabetic-friendly cauliflower rice recipe. With the help of your Blendtec blender, this is a breeze to make.
Total time: 10 S
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets and divided
- 2 tbsp. olive oil optional
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt optional
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper optional
- Serving Size: 1⁄2 cup
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add half of the cauliflower florets to WildSide+ or FourSide jar and cover with water.
- Secure lid and press "Pulse" 4-5 times until cauliflower is chopped into small pieces that resemble rice.
- Strain cauliflower rice and repeat with remaining cauliflower florets.
- If using olive oil, salt & pepper, coat evenly over cauliflower rice.
- Spread a single layer on a rimmed cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until rice is soft.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE