Decadent Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Share this rich chocolate dessert with your sweetheart this Valentine's Day. Serve the mousse with freshly whipped cream and your favorite berries.
Total time: 20 S
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- Serving Size: 1 ramekin (2 1/2 oz.)
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 92mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 2g
- Add semisweet chocolate, coconut oil, agave nectar, salt, and cocoa powder to microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 20–30 seconds. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add whipping cream to Twister jar, and place lid on jar. Select Speed 1, and run for 10 seconds or until soft peaks form.
- Add chocolate mixture, and place lid on jar. Select Speed 1, and run for 5–10 seconds or until chocolate is incorporated.
- Pour into 4 ramekins, and chill for at least 1 hour.
You can also try our Vegan Chocolate Mousse.
This recipe comes from Laura of NaturallyHealthyDesserts.com. Cashews are the base for this delightful dairy-free bev...VIEW RECIPE
Trade out those chickpeas for white beans! This spin on traditional hummus is perfect as a dip or spread on sandwiche...VIEW RECIPE