Decadent Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Share this rich chocolate dessert with your sweetheart this Valentine's Day. Serve the mousse with freshly whipped cream and your favorite berries.
Total time: 20 S
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- Serving Size: 1 ramekin (2 1/2 oz.)
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 92mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 16g
- Protein: 2g
- Add semisweet chocolate, coconut oil, agave nectar, salt, and cocoa powder to microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 20–30 seconds. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add whipping cream to Twister jar, and place lid on jar. Select Speed 1, and run for 10 seconds or until soft peaks form.
- Add chocolate mixture, and place lid on jar. Select Speed 1, and run for 5–10 seconds or until chocolate is incorporated.
- Pour into 4 ramekins, and chill for at least 1 hour.
You can also try our Vegan Chocolate Mousse.
Looking for a tasty, guilt-free dessert you and your entire family can enjoy? Our spinach ice cream recipe will do th...VIEW RECIPE
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE