Coconut Lime Bars Recipe
A pistachio and coconut graham crust complements the tangy lime filling. Try garnishing this tart treat with whipped cream and a slice of lime.
Total time: 43 S
- 6 sheets graham crackers quartered
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 (14 oz. )can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest ½” x ½” piece
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 5g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make crust, add graham crackers to FourSide or WildSide+ Jar and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 3-5 times.
- Add next 4 ingredients and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 6-8 times until crust reaches a coarse crumb texture.
- Press crust evenly onto bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- Bake crust for 10-12 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool (leave oven on).
- To make filling, add remaining ingredients to clean jar and secure lid. Select “Sauces” or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Spread filling evenly over crust using a spatula. Bake, until filling is just set, approximately 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mor...VIEW RECIPE