Coconut Lime Bars Recipe
A pistachio and coconut graham crust complements the tangy lime filling. Try garnishing this tart treat with whipped cream and a slice of lime.
Total time: 43 S
- 6 sheets graham crackers quartered
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 (14 oz. )can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest ½” x ½” piece
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 24g
- Protein: 5g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make crust, add graham crackers to FourSide or WildSide+ Jar and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 3-5 times.
- Add next 4 ingredients and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 6-8 times until crust reaches a coarse crumb texture.
- Press crust evenly onto bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- Bake crust for 10-12 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool (leave oven on).
- To make filling, add remaining ingredients to clean jar and secure lid. Select “Sauces” or blend on Medium Low (speed 3 or 4) for 30 seconds.
- Spread filling evenly over crust using a spatula. Bake, until filling is just set, approximately 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE