This simple and straightforward dough is perfect for making a small batch of breadsticks. You can also spice these breadsticks up with herbs, spices, or cheese.
Total time: 30 S
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tsp. dry active yeast
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Serving Size: 1 breadstick
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 40mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Add first 3 ingredients to Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar. Hold Twister lid with one hand, and with other hand press "Pulse" 2 times, then allow yeast to proof 5-10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order listed and place Twister lid on jar. Hold Twister lid and with other hand, press "Pulse" 6-8 times until all flour is incorporated and dough ball forms. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and heat baking stone or pan in oven.
- Allow dough to rise in jar with lid secure until doubled.
- Divide dough into 6 pieces and roll out into breadstick shapes on a well-oiled or floured surface.
- Place rolled-out dough breadsticks on preheated baking stone or pan. Add herbs or cheese to breadsticks, if desired.
- Bake in oven until golden brown, approximately 6-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool 3-5 minutes before serving.
Contrary to popular belief, guacamole isn't the only way to eat avocados. Avocado soup makes a delicious, healthy app...VIEW RECIPE
This is a low-sodium, fresh tomato and vegetable juice you can enjoy every day — morning, noon, and night. We know th...VIEW RECIPE