This simple and straightforward dough is perfect for making a small batch of breadsticks. You can also spice these breadsticks up with herbs, spices, or cheese.
Total time: 30 S
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tsp. dry active yeast
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Serving Size: 1 breadstick
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 40mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Add first 3 ingredients to Twister jar and place Twister lid on jar. Hold Twister lid with one hand, and with other hand press "Pulse" 2 times, then allow yeast to proof 5-10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients in order listed and place Twister lid on jar. Hold Twister lid and with other hand, press "Pulse" 6-8 times until all flour is incorporated and dough ball forms. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise during blending.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and heat baking stone or pan in oven.
- Allow dough to rise in jar with lid secure until doubled.
- Divide dough into 6 pieces and roll out into breadstick shapes on a well-oiled or floured surface.
- Place rolled-out dough breadsticks on preheated baking stone or pan. Add herbs or cheese to breadsticks, if desired.
- Bake in oven until golden brown, approximately 6-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool 3-5 minutes before serving.
With simple but delicious ingredients, vanilla protein shakes are one of the best ways to kickstart your day. Even th...VIEW RECIPE
Recipe by Margaret of PaleoGirl99 This traditionally Japanese condiment is delicious sprinkled on vegetables, rice or...VIEW RECIPE