Blendtec Crêpes Recipe
Total time: 1 H 15 M
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Serving Size: 2 crêpes
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 75mg
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 8g
- Refrigerate crepe batter in the refrigerator for 1 hour prior to cooking crepes.
- Add ingredients to jar in order listed and secure lid. Press "Batters."
- Heat a skillet or crepe pan over medium heat and lightly coat with oil or cooking spray.
- For each crepe, pour ¼ cup batter into center of pan and swirl pan gently to distribute batter in a thin layer. Cook for 1 minute or until the top begins to dry out and underneath is lightly golden.
- Flip and cook an additional 30 seconds until done. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Stack completed crepes on a plate with wax paper between each crepe to prevent sticking.
- Fill with desired fillings or toppings.
For a sweet variation, follow directions above and add 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract to jar before blending.
For a savory variation, follow directions above and add ¼ teaspoon salt to jar before blending. After the "Batters" cycle is complete, add 2-4 tablespoons fresh herbs and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 4-6 times to incorporate and chop herbs.
To prepare in WildSide+ jar, during "Batters" cycle, stop cycle with 5 seconds remaining. To prepare double recipe, use WildSide+ jar, following general recipe instructions above.
For whole wheat crepes, add ¼ tsp of kosher or sea salt, and substitute 1 cup whole wheat in place of all-purpose flour.