Black Bean Fudge Recipe
Total time: 02 M 30 S
- 3 Medjool dates pitted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 1/2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups black beans cooked, drained, and rinsed (or canned beans rinsed well)
- Serving Size: (2) 1-inch squares
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 1g
- Add beans, dates, and vanilla to Twister jar and blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then a High speed until beans and dates are blended into a paste. This may take up to 2 minutes.
- Add oil, cocoa, and sugars to jar and blend again on a High speed until all ingredients are incorporated. Turn lid counterclockwise during blending.
- Press into 8-8-inch baking pan and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into 1x1-inch cubes before serving.
To make in FourSide or WildSide+ jar, use 3-4 tbsp. of a liquid sweetener in place of dates (like honey, agave, maple syrup) or date paste, put all ingredient into jar and blend until combined. Start on a low speed and gradually increase to a high speed. You may need to stop blending and scrape the ingredients back down to the blade.
You can omit brown sugar and powdered sugar and use other sweeteners in their place. You may want to experiment until you get the right taste (about 4 tbsp. of honey/agave and 1/2 tsp. stevia work great!).
Add your favorite nut or sprinkle with coconut flakes for an extra special treat!