Berry Infused Buttercream Waffles Recipe
Start your day with these fluffy and filling waffles, perfect for any morning. The berry-infused buttercream makes this breakfast dish especially delicious.
Total time: 30 M
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 6 tbsp. granulated sugar divided
- 10 fl. oz. heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. kosher or sea salt
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 6 strawberries
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Serving Size: 1 waffle + 2 tbsp. buttercream
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 103mg
- Sodium: 6mg
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 9g
- Add cream and 4 tablespoons sugar to clean FourSide or WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and blend on "Speed 1" for 30 seconds or until cream solidifies.
- Add berries and secure lid. Blend on "Speed 1" for 20 seconds or until berries are incorporated. Refrigerate berry-infused buttercream for at least 1 hour.
- Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla to FourSide or WildSide+ jar. Secure lid and select "Batter."
- Remove lid and add 2 tablespoons sugar, salt, baking powder, and flour to jar. Secure lid, and press "Pulse" 4–6 times to incorporate ingredients; do not overblend. Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat greased waffle iron to medium-high heat. Pour appropriate amount of batter onto greased waffle iron, and cook until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top waffles with berry-infused buttercream, and then serve.
By Lindsey of Little Pine Low Carb Looking for the most decadently delicious, keto friendly smoothie that tastes mo...VIEW RECIPE
If you're trying to live a healthy lifestyle and drink green smoothies, it's always best to make your own at home. Sm...VIEW RECIPE