This simple smoothie recipe is easily adaptable to whatever berries (or combination of berries) you like or have on hand!
Total time: 01 M
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder optional
- 1 tbsp. honey (or sweetener of choice, to taste) optional
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup frozen berries (your choice)
- Serving Size: 11 fl. oz.
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 26g
- Protein: 22g
- Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Blend on "Smoothie" cycle or blend on a Medium speed for 50-60 seconds.